Thursday, January 6, 2011

DO NOT LET ANYONE BE FORECLOSED ON - MAKE THIS INFORMATION GO VIRAL - GET YOUR HOME FREE AND CLEAR YOURSELF - REAL INFORMATION - FREE! PASS THIS ONE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

We elected to post this because it is is helpful information for those who are facing foreclosure.  Readers can expect more ideas for specific, tangible actions mixed in with the choice of  articles you can expect from us.  -Intercept

Sherrie Questioning All
I want to THANK Pierre for getting this information to me! This is REAL and EVERYONE Needs to make this go VIRAL! This needs to be PASSED ON TO EVERYONE - PASS IT ON TO FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS AND GET IT OUT TO ALL!

Before I link the above information, I want to comment on a previous post I made. Titled: Best Letter I have seen to stop a foreclosure! A lawyer has used this letter in a complaint against a Loan Servicer for NOT ANSWERING it and it has become part of a lawsuit! Oh, Yes.... It is a lawsuit I am intimately involved with and which I will be posting more about, later. I wanted to point this out, because that Letter does have an effect!! So, please do send the letter to your loan servicer, I believe it goes hand in hand with the information I am linking, that needs to go viral!

A man named George Tran is doing a service for millions of people! He has provided an E Book for FREE to everyone in exactly what to do to get your property from the banks FREE AND CLEAR! He did it last year with properties he owns by writing letters to the loan servicers asking them for proof of ownership himself, he did not use a lawyer!

Many people contact me about how to stop a foreclosure on their home and they don't have money to hire a lawyer. I have suggested various ways, but THIS IS THE WAY TO STOP A FORECLOSURE on property without having to spend money on a lawyer!


PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS E-BOOK TO EVERYONE THERE IS - ALL FORECLOSURES BY FRAUD NEED TO STOP!


The govt. is not stopping it themselves and the Attorney Generals are merely saying things need to change and not ONE Criminal case has been opened against the FRAUD of the banks!! NOT ONE CRIMINAL COUNT AGAINST THE BANKS! WELL IF THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE BANKS - WE ALL MUST DO IT OURSELVES!


I AM WALKING THE TALK! I RECOMMEND THINGS AND I FEEL IF I RECOMMEND PEOPLE STANDING UP, I TOO MUST STAND UP! I HAVE TAKEN ACTION AND WILL EXPLAIN MORE LATER!


I AM BEGGING PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN POWER OF WHAT IS RIGHT - WORK THROUGH THE FEAR AND TURN THAT FEAR INTO ACTION! ACTION FOR YOURSELF AND MANKIND! WE CAN AND WILL WIN! I believe the energies are changing and people are waking up and standing up to the FRAUD OF BANKS is part of the waking up!

FREEIN90 - EBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment